Saturday, September 1, 2007

T h e - P a i t - w e - u t s

To George:
"go shopping at the mall"
That's the key. In another decade, that will change drastically and "the accumulation of wealth" will assume a quite different meaning.

To Lost here:
I'll go easy.
Your education system has you lost all over the place, not only here.
I have lived in a once occupied country, and originated from another such country. You feel "the occupation" in your bones.
I once spoke with a staff member (American woman) and she told me that I should change my name to Michael. She added that she has a friend who has the same first-Muslim-name as mine and he changed his name to Michael. I told her I will not adopt an slave name. Today that would be an ""occupied" name. "She was shocked and went on to say, "But this is the melting pot." I responded with, "Blacks have been trying to "melt" for over a century."
We often use the word melt when we mean dissolve. So I would say that Blacks are, "un-meltable", cannot dissolve, insoluble. Those pigment-genes need to be silenced. And then we have the mouth-genes, nose-genes,....ahh scrub it. We have six-star prisons. Better than five-star.
I have told all of my children that, should they abandon their culture, they will be naked. And should they need an apt example, look at American Blacks. Everything was taken from them and then they were given the Star of David prisons. This is America’s design on the “non-white” world.
Yes, after they have you totally screwed, you are another place for sex-tourism. Comfort women, comfort boys, comfort men, comfort hole in an oil-pipeline. That one will be well-oiled for some time. Not to mention several permanent super military –bases and their attendant multi-dimensional pollution.
When I watch Iraqi MEN stretch their hands up to American Tanks, for candy, I FEEL HUMILIATED. The men have been made into lowly dogs. Not to mention what is said to them. That’s how I feel.
The word, “pait-we-uts’ is American. We have used it to the extent that we own it. Not another country in this or any universe, has patriots. Only America does. The others are to be “pait-we-ut-ed.”
Rationalizing occupation is not an option. It is an “F” for failure. Sorry.
I will make another post since this one is already long.

No comments: